Thursday, April 16, 2009

Woohoo! More things accomplished!

So I booked the rehearsal dinner spot..Sylvester Powell Community Center in Mission, KS. This was a hard task because we will have about 70 people and 15 of those are kids. Not very many places could fit that many without charging an arm and a leg. So now we just have to find a caterer for the dinner.

Also I found my florist, A Floral Affair. She is by far the cheapest I have found and can do beautiful flowers. I also debated about doing my own but decided it would be way to stressful. I may still do my own centerpieces which would be simple. Hopefully, my aunts or other family members could help put them out the morning of the wedding. We'll see. I still have 6 months to decide.

Yay for being productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment