Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Over :(

Well the wedding is over. I wish I could have kept up on blogging more about the wedding planning process but working full time got in the way especially since blogs are blocked at work.

The wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun but I am sad it is over. I really enjoyed wedding planning despite the stresses. It's made me realize how much I love being creative. New hobbies have been formed.

There were a few issues on the wedding day but that is normal. Here are a few pictures from our wedding day!






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the sweet message. I'm doing really well--we have our big ultrasound today (where we find out if its a boy or a girl) so I'm super excited about that!!

    I'm on facebook if you want to keep up that way--I don't know if you are on there or not? I started my new, post-wedding blog but haven't actually posted anything yet!! :) But its here: http://thearnones.blogspot.com/
    I do plan to get to posting soon! Hopefully I'll have some time after the holiday craziness.

    ReplyDelete